Jacob Dean Skillett from U.S.A. (Class of 2012)

Before & After

Jacob is currently starting his Junior year at The University Of North Dakota, Majoring in Commercial Aviation. Since graduation he has received a Private Pilot's license and is an Instrument rated Pilot. This upcoming year he will be receiving his Commercial Pilot's License, with an Aerobatic/Multi-engine rating, and will be flying cargo around the Upper Middle West (U.S.A.). 


How Southwestern Academy helped him achieve to where he is now:
"Southwestern Academy really helped me get focused and understand the amount of work that goes into achieving your goals. The workload from Southwestern Academy prepared me to deal with the workload that any college/university usually gives its students."

His fondest memory: 
"My Fondest memory/memories at Southwestern were the sheer diversity of the students and getting to understand their cultures. I remember more specifically a time sitting with a Japanese student,  I learned and asked questions that showed me how different my culture and upbringing is compared to his. That is by far the greatest memory I got from Southwestern Academy."

Popular Posts