Here's a message from Mr. Pulgencio about his trip and reunion in Seoul, Korea this August.

"I will be arriving in Seoul, South Korea, on August 4. I will be staying at the
Palace Hotel located in the heart of the city.

If you have not sent me an e-mail about attending the Southwestern party, please
send it to me as soon as possible. I need to make reservations for you.

You can e-mail me at LPulgencio@southwesternacademy.edu

I will then send you an e-mail with all of the information you will need. But
hurry, time is getting close. Get in contact with me as soon as you can!

So far 25 people have responded. I'm looking for more people who have attended
Southwestern. I hope you are passing the word to others. It would be great to
have as many people as possible at this event.

I am looking forward to seeing you all!!!!!!!


Mr. Pulgencio (Mr. "P")"

Popular Posts