Rahul Parada Vishwanath from U.S.A. (Class of 2003)

Before & After

Rahul is currently working as a Structural Analysis Engineer at The Boeing Company as well as a Co-Founder/CFO/Driver of an endurance car racing team. He is also starting a Part-Time MBA at USC this fall of 2014. 

How Southwestern Academy helped him achieve to where he is now: "I believe the biggest help I got from Southwestern, above just a high school diploma, was the ability to take A.P. Calculus and A.P. Physics. These courses are what drove me to become an engineer."

His fondest memory: "My fondest memory was playing soccer in 8th grade. While I was the youngest and the smallest kid on the team, the seniors and older players still looked out for me and included me as part of the team. My second fondest memory (even though this wasn't a question), was having a volleyball coach like Mr. Gibbs. He went above and beyond to get me to play volleyball and really be good at it and this is a sport that I continued playing through college and even now."



Popular Posts