Victoria Egorevna Koubassova - Karsten from Russia (Class of 2003)

Before & After

Currently Victoria is living in San Diego, California and working at Ashford University. She is getting ready to take her Citizenship test. She and her husband are planning to renew their wedding vows for their upcoming 10 year anniversary. 

How Southwestern Academy helped her achieve to where she is now: "When I first came to Southwestern Academy (in 2000), I didn't know a single word in English. Southwestern Academy helped me learn English and to not be afraid of speaking my mind . This school helped me to make many international friendships which I cherish to this day."

Her fondest memory: "All three years I spent at Southwestern Academy were awesome, the best time in my teenage years. One of my fondest memories was when I threw a pie into Mr. Pulgencio's face at a fundraiser get together.  I really loved the times when we played sports and had special occasion dinners."

Popular Posts