Suk Jin "Mark" Song from South Korea (Class of 2014)

Before & After

After recently graduating earlier this month and delivered an amazingly moving speech (which can be seen and heard on here: http://www.highschoolcube.com/event/commencement-program-of-the-class-of-2014-353864), Mark is currently taking advantage of his summer break by relaxing as he prepares to take on UCLA as a hopeful Biology major.

How Southwestern Academy helped him achieve to where he is now: "Without the support Southwestern Academy has given me, I would not be as outgoing, smart, social, and confident. I would have never even dreamed of attending UCLA or be such an energetic person."

His fondest memory: "My fondest memory has to be my whole Senior Year, when I was not just the Student Body President but a respectable pal to all. And of course, I cannot forget about the performances SWASTAR had together that year."

Popular Posts